Tuesday, August 15, 2006

First post

I was not quite sure about the language I would be using in this blog. I've decided to do it in English, because more people will understand what I'm posting.
Maybe I will start another blog in Dutch (my mother tongue) some day.

This whole blog-thing is a big experiment. I wonder if I will post regularly, or when (or if) I will terminate this blog in a distant future. This being said, I am very tempted right now to end this post and immediately write another one titled 'Last post', just because of the multiple meanings this phrase could have. ;-)
But this would imply the sudden end of this blog, before it even started, so I'm not going to do it right away.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

wees er van verzekerd dat ik de opeenvolging van post in het oog zal houden en u ten alen tijde zal aansporen om uw wereldaanschouwingen met ons (de internetgemeeschap) te delen

Pierre Vis said...

Welkom in blogspot-land..
Maak je trouwens gebruik van Beta Blogger of de gewone Blogger?

Dieter Adriaenssens said...

@ Pierre: 't Is Beta Blogger (ontwikkeld door Google, trouwens, wat opvalt door een aantal details)